MECANUMERIC designed a new line of water jet cutting machines for industry with the new MECAJET and NEOJET (sept. 2017)
New MECAJET : more accurate, more compact and more productive with ball screw on all axes.
This very high pressure Waterjet equipment is manufactured for cutting :
* Soft materials:
* And, with addition of abrasive, hard materials:
- composite materials...
NEOJET : the machine for low budgets without making concessions on quality.
- ball screw on all axes
- steel tank integrated in the chassis
- sensor, balast system and plotting visible laser available in option
MECANUMERIC expands its presence in Europe (sept. 2017)
From September 2017, MECANUMERIC structures its presence in Europe around five geographical hubs, based on its existing and future establishments and subsidiaries.
Guillaume THENON, Export director, hired this summer, will lead this new organization.
Various recruitments of salesmen and technicians are now under way to complete the current existing teams.
This will help the company to fully cover the European territory while operating from :
- Albi (France) for the markets in Southern Europe and Maghreb
- Motta di Livenza - TV (Italy) for the Italy region and the countries of the former Yugoslavia
- Mönchengladbach (Germany) for Central Europe
- Moscow (Russia) for Russia and the CIS countries
- Vilnius (Lithuania) for the three Baltic countries and the three Scandinavian countries.